The role of the Account Manager is responsible for working with existing customers across the UK and Europe.
Orlo is a young and vibrant Birmingham based tech company. Founded in 2012, Orlo has now grown into the UK’s leading social media management tool used by leading brands such as; Ocado, DFS, Mercedes Retail Group, Cineworld and over 150 local and central government organisations and emergency services. We are a highly motivated team of diverse, awesome individuals looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team and help build our growing customer base realise the full potential or the Orlo ecosystem.
In a rapidly changing world, Orlo enables brands to re-discover and harness the power of real human connection. The Orlo online conversation ecosystem enables brands to create powerful online customer experiences by using real-time, meaningful conversations to inspire positive emotions, which brands can leverage to influence behaviour and realise commercial opportunities.
We build amazing relationships with our customers, our teammates and our ourselves
We radically transform the way organisations communicate with their customers through technology.
We are a company of exceptional people doing exceptional things.
The role of the Account Manager is responsible for working with existing customers across the UK and Europe expanding relationships building opportunities and, ultimately, closing business. The Account Manager is extremely important to the company which requires a deft hand at managing client expectations and communicating those back to the business.
- Exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives
- Build new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of business relationships with existing customers
- Deep dive with customers to understand and identify their strategic vision and objectives and align with Orlo’s solutions
- Thoroughly understand specific customer’s Social Media Management / Customer Experience Management needs and demonstrate Orlo’s ability to solve these needs
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match solutions with identified needs
- Accurate forecasting by possessing a full understanding of customer’s specific decision making and purchasing process
- Meet face to face with customers to build relationships and gain an excellent understanding of their political and corporate environment
- Effectively manage RFPs, bids and other customer requirements
- Expedite the sales cycle by demonstrating superior knowledge of Orlo’s solutions
- Increase deal size through a consultative and analytical sales approach
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quota
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors
What we’d like from you
- A proven track record within a field sales role
- Consultative, solution experience selling software solutions
- Proven ‘hunter’ background with a track record of continually exceeding sales quota
- Strong communication skills with all levels from C suite down
- Possess the ability to gather information on customer’s business processes, critical success factors and competitive standing to deliver value-add business solutions
- Experience of building a solid sales pipeline
- Strong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycles
- Independent thinker with good judgment skills and problem-solving
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Accelerators linked directly to exceeding quota
- 350 (and growing every month) high-quality brands to work with
- Quarterly incentives
- Access to high-quality training to enable you to elevate to a trusted advisor in the Social Media and digital comms space.
- A fun and inclusive sales team that rewards hard work and values autonomy and professionalism.
- Our recently revamped offices are based right in the city centre of Birmingham
- An employee pension scheme
Think this role is for you? Email us at [email protected].