Lessons learned from the ultimate crisis
21st July 2020
About this webinar
Covid-19 has, and continues to, rock organisations and the way they engage with their audiences to their core. While for some, the pandemic and its fall out has required them to pivot and test their well laid crisis management plans in earnest, others have found their digital engagement strategies wanting.
- How to leverage your digital channels to become your front-line during a crisis
- The pitfalls to avoid, secrets to success and key lessons learned from Covid-19
- Why timing is everything but accuracy is essential
- How to listen and monitor activity online to inform your approach
- Some of the technical innovations that help developed as a result of the pandemic
- Best practice case studies from Microsoft and Orlo clients across every major sector
- Practical steps you can take to plan ahead and crisis proof your digital engagement strategy
Head of Communications for National Enabling Programmes & NPCC Social Media & Digital Engagement Strategic SMEs
Architect/Technical Specialist, Business Applications at Microsoft
Head of Customer Success at Orlo
Want to know more?
Take a look at these resources