Why early adopters will thrive in the current climate
29th September 2020
Travel & Transport
About this webinar
Many of us have become accustomed to working remotely and travelling less over the past few months, but as the UK starts to open up, we take a look at some of the lessons learnt and strategies deployed by one of the hardest hit industries, travel and transport, as they attempt to get people moving again.
- How early adopters of digital transformation have a distinct advantage in the current climate and have become more customer-centric and resilient
- How technology has helped businesses adapt and react; allowing employers to work remotely and thrive in an ever-changing world
- The role of social media in informing and reassuring the public during the pandemic
- Tactics the travel and transport industry used to stay abreast of the latest Government guidelines and communicate these effectively to passengers
- Best practice case studies from London North Eastern Railway and Microsoft
Senior Social Media Advisor at London North Eastern Railway
Director of Travel, Transport & Hospitality at Microsoft UK
Senior Digital Consultant at Orlo
Want to know more?
Take a look at these resources