Why early adopters will thrive in the current climate
Many of us have become accustomed to working remotely and travelling less over the past few months, but as the UK starts to open up, we take a look at some of the lessons learnt and strategies deployed by one of the hardest hit industries, travel and transport, as they attempt to get people moving again.
- How early adopters of digital transformation have a distinct advantage in the current climate
- How technology has helped businesses adapt and react
- The role of social media in informing and reassuring the public during the pandemic
- Tactics the travel & transport industry used to stay abreast of the latest Government guidelines
- Best practice case studies from London North Eastern Railway and Microsoft
Just a few details!
Want to know more?
Take a look at these resources