Orlo does not retain a cookie longer than necessary.
We use session cookies and permanent cookies:
- A session cookie can track usage such as the webpages you visit and what options you use. When you close the internet browser, the session is ended and the cookie is deleted.
- A permanent cookie enables the Website to recognize you at a subsequent visit.
Non-strictly necessary cookies
Only if you have given prior consent, Orlo places cookies that are not strictly necessary for providing the functionalities of the Website. Through such non-strictly necessary cookies we collect information about your use of the Website and remember your preferences. Examples of collected information are which pages are visited and the length of a user session. We use these cookies to:
- Improve your user experience of our Website
- Track the effectiveness of our online marketing activity
- Provide you with advertising that is more relevant to you when you are visiting ours or other websites that promote our products (retargeting/ remarketing cookies)
If you do not consent to cookies being placed, these cookies will be blocked.
Please see below a summary of the non-strictly necessary cookies that Orlo uses.
You can find more information on Google Analytics here.
Our Advertising Partners
The listed third-party ad networks use technologies in their respective advertisements and links that appear on Orlo websites and which are sent directly to your browser. Technologies such as cookies or tracking pixels may be used by our site’s third-party ad networks to measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns we are running with them. Orlo websites do not have access or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.